Count on South Shore Controls to Upgrade Your Automation Systems.
We design, specify, procure, and install equipment that improves system efficiency. Our turnkey services mean you only have to write one purchase order.
We update or replace manually dependent operations with automatic solutions that rely on custom developed code and software. From simple machine upgrades to complete system overhauls, South Shore Controls works directly with your team to create the right automation solution to make your process more efficient. Bring your process into the 21st century.
We have extensive experience designing, manufacturing and upgrading plant floor operations with integrated process control systems that improve production efficiency, safety and return on investment.
- Complete design, fabrication, electrical, mechanical and software integration capabilities in-house.
- Project Review & Recommendations
- Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Design
- Complete Turnkey Manufacturing Services
- Control System Integration
- Software Development
- On-Site Installation Services
- Field Service & Support
Areas of Expertise:
- Control Panels
- Batch Process Controls
- PLC Programming
- HMI Programming
- Drive Systems
- Control System Retrofits
- Specialized Machinery
- Pick & Place Robotic Systems
- Conveying/Material Handling
- AC and DC Drives & Motion Control Upgrades
- Position & Presence Monitoring
- Temperature Sensing and Control Systems
Standard powered roller conveyor. South Shore Controls added a vision monitoring system.
Compact AC drives solution for a customer’s steel processing line.
First commercial scale advanced plastic recycling facility consisting of seven reactors. The facility can convert 100,000 tons of mixed plastic waste each year into useful products like transportation fuel and wax.
- South Shore Controls developed, designed and manufactured all the controls systems for the 240-million-dollar facility.
- Software integration for the reactors, wastewater treatment and all other factory systems were South Shore Controls responsibility.
We take customers’ wish lists, hand sketches, production requirements and rough outlines and turn them into fully-functioning integrated systems.