South Shore Controls Has Your Automation Systems Solution
We have extensive experience designing, manufacturing and upgrading plant floor operations with integrated process control systems that improve production efficiency, safety and return on investment. Our turnkey services mean you only have to write one purchase order. We update or replace manually dependent operations with automatic solutions that rely on custom-developed code and software.
Our highly-trained team of experts has all the tools needed to perform your automation system integration:
- Complete design, fabrication, electrical, mechanical and software integration capabilities in-house
- Project Review & Recommendations
- Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Design
- Complete Turnkey Manufacturing Services
- Control System Integration
- Software Development
- On-Site Installation Services
- Field Service & Support
Automation System Integration Capabilities Include These Areas Of Expertise:
Batch Process Controls
Control System Retrofits
Pick & Place Robotic Systems
AC and DC Drives & Motion Control Upgrades
Position & Presence Monitoring
Temperature Sensing and Control Systems
Our Work In Automation Systems Integration Speaks For Itself
We bring your process into the 21st Century with automation system integration that solves your problems and addresses your challenges. We specialize in custom-designed solutions for automation systems. Here are a few of the solutions we've created for our clients.
Vision Monitoring Systems
Standard powered roller conveyor. South Shore Controls added a vision monitoring system.
AC Drive Systems
Compact AC drives solution for a customer's steel processing line.
Full Control Systems
First commercial-scale advanced plastic recycling facility consisting of seven reactors. Automation systems integration makes it possible for the facility to efficiently convert 100,000 tons of mixed plastic waste each year into useful products like transportation fuel and wax.
- South Shore Controls developed, designed and manufactured all the automated controls systems for the 240-million-dollar facility.
- Software integration for the reactors, wastewater treatment and all other factory systems was South Shore Controls' responsibility.
Custom Integrated Systems
We take customers' wish lists, hand sketches, production requirements and rough outlines to devise fully functioning automation systems integration.